(P)Daily ice production of up to 60 lbs of ice and up to 30 lbs in ice storage capacity. Clear ice cube dimensions: 7/8" W x 7/8" H x 7/8" L.(/P)
(P)Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on face of unit.(/P)
(P)Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with the professional handle accessory.(/P)
- Daily ice production of up to 60 lbs of ice
- Up to 30 lbs in ice storage capacity
- Clear ice cube dimensions: 7/8" W x 7/8" H x 7/8" L
- Clear ice cube fullness can be adjusted
- Silent setting temporarily suspends ice making for 3 hours
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on face of unit
- Indicator alert notifies user when cleaning is needed
- Easy clean process only lasts 45 minutes
- White interior is illuminated with LED lighting
- Clear heavy duty ice scoop included
- Drain required
- Model can be ordered with factory installed P60 drain pump if gravity drain is not accessible
- Factory installed drain line simplifies installation
- 7/8" diameter stainless steel handle (excluding integrated finish)
- Door swing is field reversible
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel (panels not supplied by U-Line)
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- Available in the following finishes: Stainless, Integrated, Black, or White
- Daily ice production of up to 60 lbs of ice and up to 30 lbs in ice storage capacity. Clear ice cube dimensions: 7/8" W x 7/8" H x 7/8" L.
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on face of unit.
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with the professional handle accessory.
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Amps: Ice Harvest
||Digital Touch Pad
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23-1/4" / 591 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||34-1/8" / 867 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||14-15/16" / 379 mm
|Ice Production Per Day
||30 1/4" / 768 mm
||3/4" / 20 mm
||14 3/4" / 375 mm
|Product Weight: Max
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
What's the fastest way to know which products have the best reviews, the lowest return rates, and the highest dependability ratings? Meet Sherman's Certified Models. They pass all three tests, and our customer's love them.
You'll find the certified label on hundreds of items in our stores and online. A certified model doesn't have to be premium priced, it just has to last and perform as you'd expect. Even though a Sherman's Certified product is the best of the best, you have 30 days to take it home and try it out. If it isn't perfect for you, we'll take it back and get you something you do love.