(P)Uses less than 3 gallons of water to produce up to 23 lbs of ice per day, approximately 4 times greater than the average household refrigerator. Crescent ice cube dimensions: 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2 1/4" L.(/P)
- Uses less than 3 gallons of water to produce up to 23 lbs of ice per day
- Up to 12 lbs in ice storage capacity
- Daily ice production rate is approx. 4 times greater than the average household refrigerator
- Crescent ice cube dimensions: 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2 1/4" L
- On/Off switch is conveniently located on the grille
- No drain required
- Door swing is field reversible
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding
- Accepts a 1/4" custom insert panel
- Available in the following finishes: Black or White
- Uses less than 3 gallons of water to produce up to 23 lbs of ice per day, approximately 4 times greater than the average household refrigerator. Crescent ice cube dimensions: 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2 1/4" L.
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||17" / 432 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||25-1/16" / 637 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||13-15/16" / 354 mm
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Ice Production Per Day
||13 15/32" (342 mm)
||1/4" (6.3 mm)
||12 15/16" (329 mm)
|Product Weight: Max
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
What's the fastest way to know which products have the best reviews, the lowest return rates, and the highest dependability ratings? Meet Sherman's Certified Models. They pass all three tests, and our customer's love them.
You'll find the certified label on hundreds of items in our stores and online. A certified model doesn't have to be premium priced, it just has to last and perform as you'd expect. Even though a Sherman's Certified product is the best of the best, you have 30 days to take it home and try it out. If it isn't perfect for you, we'll take it back and get you something you do love.