- Volume of 133 litres holds up to 43 wine bottles (0,75 L)
- Temperature range: 1°C - 18°C
- U-Select ® Control offers four distinct modes: Drinks: 1°C - 18°C, Sparkling Wine: 3°C - 10°C, White Wine: 7°C - 12°C, Red Wine: 12°C - 18°C
- U-Select ® Control with digital OLED display is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Independently controlled dual-zones
- Rubber mounted compressor virtually eliminates vibration
- Black interior is illuminated with LED theatre lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3, 6, or 24 hours
- Robust full-extension black coated wine racks allow for easy access and prevent bottles from shifting
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes; the third and sixth racks allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles
- LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV light
- Door swing is field reversible. Unit is shipped with door installed right-hand hinged
- To achieve a stainless steel finish, a Euro Style panel accessory must be ordered and installed on an integrated model. Euro Style Panel Accessory must be installed on corresponding unit type (Frame/Solid)
- Robust, concealed and covered hinges with built-in door stop and closer
- Adjustable grille/fascia can be shifted front-to-back and up-and-down
- Grille/fascia can accept a custom integrated plinthe
- Integrated model requires 20 mm custom panel of your choice, or can accept U-Line Euro Style Stainless Steel Panel Accessory (must be ordered separately)
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
What's the fastest way to know which products have the best reviews, the lowest return rates, and the highest dependability ratings? Meet Sherman's Certified Models. They pass all three tests, and our customer's love them.
You'll find the certified label on hundreds of items in our stores and online. A certified model doesn't have to be premium priced, it just has to last and perform as you'd expect. Even though a Sherman's Certified product is the best of the best, you have 30 days to take it home and try it out. If it isn't perfect for you, we'll take it back and get you something you do love.