(P)Digital convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature, ranging from -5°F to 5°F.(/P)
(P)U-Select ® Control allows you to quickly set your model to our pre-programmed Polar mode.(/P)
(P)Three full-extension, durable vinyl coated freezer baskets are removable for easy cleaning.(/P)
(P)Black interior is illuminated with LED theater lighting.(/P)
(P)Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory.(/P)
- Volume of 4.5 cu ft
- Temperature range: -5°F to 5°F
- Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature
- U-Select ® Control allows you to quickly set your model to our pre-programmed Polar mode
- U-Select ® Control with digital OLED display
- Black interior is illuminated with LED theater lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed
- Three full-extension, durable coated freezer baskets are removable for easy cleaning
- Baskets can accommodate large pizza boxes and one-gallon containers with additional space for more storage
- 7/8" diameter stainless steel handle (excluding integrated finish)
- The door swing is field reversible, and is shipped right-hand hinged
- Robust, concealed and covered hinges with built-in door stop and closer
- Adjustable grille can be shifted front-to-back and up-and-down
- Grille can accept a 1/4" custom integrated toe-kick
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom panel of your choice, or can accept U-Line Stainless Handleless Panel Accessory (must be ordered separately)
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- Digital convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature, ranging from -5°F to 5°F.
- U-Select ® Control allows you to quickly set your model to our pre-programmed Polar mode.
- Three full-extension, durable vinyl coated freezer baskets are removable for easy cleaning.
- Black interior is illuminated with LED theater lighting.
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory.
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||24" / 610 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||33-11/16" / 856 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||23-5/8" / 600 mm
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
||30" / 762 mm
||3/4" / 20 mm
||23 1/2" / 595 mm
|Product Weight: Max
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
Energy Star Rated:
4.5 (cu. ft.)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
What's the fastest way to know which products have the best reviews, the lowest return rates, and the highest dependability ratings? Meet Sherman's Certified Models. They pass all three tests, and our customer's love them.
You'll find the certified label on hundreds of items in our stores and online. A certified model doesn't have to be premium priced, it just has to last and perform as you'd expect. Even though a Sherman's Certified product is the best of the best, you have 30 days to take it home and try it out. If it isn't perfect for you, we'll take it back and get you something you do love.