- Volume of 96 litres holds up to 79 bottles (330 ml) or 123 cans (330 ml)
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Temperature range: 1°C - 7°C
- Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature
- Black interior is illuminated with LED Lighting
- Four adjustable tempered glass shelves with 11 height positions
- Full-extension, slide-out crisper drawer is removable for easy cleaning
- Door swing is field reversible. Unit is shipped with door installed right-hand hinged
- To achieve a stainless steel finish, a Euro Style panel accessory must be ordered and installed on an integrated model. Euro Style Panel Accessory must be installed on corresponding unit type (Frame/Solid).
- Robust, concealed and covered hinges with built-in door stop and closer
- Integrated model requires 20 mm custom door panel
- Fixed grille can accept an overlay plinthe
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
|Energy consumption in kWh per year
|Total volume: fridge compartment (net): Stainless
|Total volume: fridge compartment (net): Integrated
|Total volume: wine compartment (net): Stainless
|Total volume: wine compartment (net): Integrated
|Total volume: freezer compartment (net)
|Total fridge: freezer capacity (net)
|Temperature rise time in event of blackout (hrs)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
|Dimensions: Product Height
|Dimensions: Product Width
|Net weight: Stainless
|Net weight: Integrated Frame
|Net weight: Integrated Solid
||220 - 240 v
|Refrigerant charge (g)
|Foam blowing agent
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
What's the fastest way to know which products have the best reviews, the lowest return rates, and the highest dependability ratings? Meet Sherman's Certified Models. They pass all three tests, and our customer's love them.
You'll find the certified label on hundreds of items in our stores and online. A certified model doesn't have to be premium priced, it just has to last and perform as you'd expect. Even though a Sherman's Certified product is the best of the best, you have 30 days to take it home and try it out. If it isn't perfect for you, we'll take it back and get you something you do love.