(P)Passive cooling system offers a temperature range from 34°F - 45°F.(/P)
(P)Standard professional stainless steel handle is interchangeable with commercial handle accessory.(/P)
(P)Full stainless steel cabinet and door are deemed suitable for outdoor use by UL.(/P)
(P)Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding with the freestanding accessory kit (this accessory is available to purchase separately).(/P)
- Volume of 5.4 cu ft holds up to 98 bottles (12 oz) or 150 cans (12 oz)
- Digital Touch Pad Control
- Temperature range: 34°F - 45°F
- Passive cooling system
- Black interior is illuminated with LED lighting
- Equipped with 2 full-extension robust stainless drawers
- Stainless steel handles
- The lower drawer is large enough to fit 2 one-gallon containers with additional space for more storage
- Full stainless steel cabinet and drawers are deemed suitable for outdoor use by UL
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding with the freestanding accessory kit
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- Passive cooling system offers a temperature range from 34°F - 45°F.
- Standard professional stainless steel handle is interchangeable with commercial handle accessory.
- Full stainless steel cabinet and door are deemed suitable for outdoor use by UL.
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding with the freestanding accessory kit (this accessory is available to purchase separately).
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Bottle (12 oz)
|Capacity: Can (12 oz)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||Digital Touch Pad
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23-1/4" / 591 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||34-1/8" / 867 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||24" / 610 mm
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
||23 3/4" / 603 mm
|Product Weight: Max
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
Energy Star Rated:
5.4 (cu. ft.)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
What's the fastest way to know which products have the best reviews, the lowest return rates, and the highest dependability ratings? Meet Sherman's Certified Models. They pass all three tests, and our customer's love them.
You'll find the certified label on hundreds of items in our stores and online. A certified model doesn't have to be premium priced, it just has to last and perform as you'd expect. Even though a Sherman's Certified product is the best of the best, you have 30 days to take it home and try it out. If it isn't perfect for you, we'll take it back and get you something you do love.