- Suitable for wall or island applications
- Three fan speeds
- Auto function senses heat from the cooking surface and adjusts fan speed
- Built-in 'Clean Filter' reminder light illuminates after 40 hours of operation
- Delayed shut off tackles lingering odors for up to 10 minutes
- Dishwasher safe stainless steel baffle filters
- Filter systems are highly efficient at capturing grease
- Deep capture area allows for efficient capture of smoke and steam
- Powerfully Quiet® ventilation systems
- 10" duct outlet
- Vertical ducting direction
- Choose from Inline, Remote or Integrated Blowers (Blowers sold separately)
- Ventilation hood includes filters, backdraft damper and transition
- Halogen lighting provides illumination to spotlight your recipes and dishes
- Remote control accessory is optional
- Thermador Professional Series Custom Hood Inserts within custom hood applications create a seamless design with wall or island hood applications
- Halogen lighting spotlights your best recipes
|Net weight (lbs)
|Gross weight (lbs)
|Required distance above range/rangetop/cooktop
|Diameter of air duct (in) top
|No-return airflow flap
|Delay shut off modes
||EXTNCB25, RFPLT1000P, RFPLT600, RJ310, VCI2REMKS, WC10
|Number of lights
|Type of lamps used
|Total power of the lamps (W)
|Grease filter material
||Washable stainless steel
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 8/1/2018 to 12/31/2018 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2019
Save up to $7,117 with purchase of qualifying Thermador appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2019.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
What's the fastest way to know which products have the best reviews, the lowest return rates, and the highest dependability ratings? Meet Sherman's Certified Models. They pass all three tests, and our customer's love them.
You'll find the certified label on hundreds of items in our stores and online. A certified model doesn't have to be premium priced, it just has to last and perform as you'd expect. Even though a Sherman's Certified product is the best of the best, you have 30 days to take it home and try it out. If it isn't perfect for you, we'll take it back and get you something you do love.