TEMPUR-Flex® Supreme Breeze
Faster-adapting support, a slightly spring feel, and cooling comfort
Every Tempur-Pedic mattress responds to your body temperature, adapting to your weight and unique shape, giving you personalized support and alignment. Now, for people who sleep hot, or like to feel extra cool while sleeping, we offer TEMPUR-Breeze versions of our most popular mattresses. TEMPUR-Breeze is an integrated system of technologies to help keep your body cooler as you sleep. Each cooling technology plays its part to help you sleep cooler and more comfortable during the night.
- TEMPUR-Breeze Cooling Innovative cooling features built into the mattress to provide a cooler sleeping environment.
- PureCool Comfort Top Comfort Layer of TEMPUR® material infused with PureCool™ for cooling comfort you can feel.
- Cooling Cover Performance fabric cover that's lightweight, breathable and infused with innovative cooling technology to help create a cooler sleeping surface.
- Ultra-Breathable Design Ultra-breathable Comfort and Support Layers, specially designed to allow heat and humidity to flow away from the body.
TEMPUR material All the sleep-transforming benefits of TEMPUR material
- New advanced-formula cooling material infused into the Comfort Layer, for significant cooling.
TEMPUR-Climate Material Special TEMPUR® material formulation used in the Support Layer to help to channel heat and humidity away from the body.
- TEMPUR-Breeze® Cooling: innovative cooling features that work together
- PureCool™ Comfort: top layer with cooling comfort you can feel
- Cooling Cover: innovative performance cover for a cooler sleeping surface
- Ultra-Breathable Design: allows heat to flow away from the body
- Base Layer
- Foundation or Adjustable Base
- Medium feel
- Lighter TEMPUR-Adapt™ with faster response to movement
- 11.5" tall profile
- TEMPUR-Breeze® Cooling provides a cooler sleeping environment
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
What's the fastest way to know which products have the best reviews, the lowest return rates, and the highest dependability ratings? Meet Sherman's Certified Models. They pass all three tests, and our customer's love them.
You'll find the certified label on hundreds of items in our stores and online. A certified model doesn't have to be premium priced, it just has to last and perform as you'd expect. Even though a Sherman's Certified product is the best of the best, you have 30 days to take it home and try it out. If it isn't perfect for you, we'll take it back and get you something you do love.