External Blowers are located remotely outside of the range hood and come in two versions, Exterior and In-Line:
- Can be mounted remotely to minimize blower noise.
- Powerful and quiet, inline blowers are available in a range of CFM ratings to match your cooking preferences and ventilation requirements.
- Specially designed resilient motor mounts and housing isolation mounts prevent vibration noise.
- Flexible duct design allows straight-through or right-angle connections with built-in damper.
- For use with Best by Broan hoods and downdrafts, including the D49M Cattura downdraft, designed to use external blowers.
- In-Line Version : Located with in the house structure, between the hood and the exterior vent cap
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
What's the fastest way to know which products have the best reviews, the lowest return rates, and the highest dependability ratings? Meet Sherman's Certified Models. They pass all three tests, and our customer's love them.
You'll find the certified label on hundreds of items in our stores and online. A certified model doesn't have to be premium priced, it just has to last and perform as you'd expect. Even though a Sherman's Certified product is the best of the best, you have 30 days to take it home and try it out. If it isn't perfect for you, we'll take it back and get you something you do love.