Ashley Package Number: D608/524(2)
This package contains:
- D608-524: Upholstered Barstool (2/CN) (Quantity: 2)
The Moriann stool, barstool and counter height table collection beautifully raises the bar with an eclectic mix of choices. Options include all-wood, upholstered and metal frame models. Classic wood stools (choice of standard and tall) are finished in a dark wax black patina with contoured saddle seats and turned legs for vintage appeal. Upholstered barstools range from a delightfully different striped linen paired with faux leather, to shelter-back designs upholstered in a textured fabric with a choice of soft, neutral hues. There's also a metal framed swivel barstool with upholstered seating to suit more modern tastes; pairs beautifully with Moriann's round dining room counter height table of mixed veneers and wood with a multi-shelf pedestal base.
- D608-13 is made with mixed inlay veneers set in a butcher block pattern and hardwood solids
- Table tops and shelves are finished is rustic medium brown color
- The legs and sub top are finished in a dark wax black patina finish
- D608-424 stool is made with hardwood solids in a dark brown finish
- It features bronze nail accented transitional shelter wing design that is upholstered in a dark brown textured fabric
- D608-524 stool is made with hardwood solids in a dark brown finish
- It features bronze nail accented traditional wing design that is upholstered in a textured taupy-gray (beige) color fabric
- D608-624,-630 stool is made from metal and finished a dark brown brush glazed silver color
- The stool has wood cap rail in a dark brown finish, scrolling arms and swivel function
- The seat is covered in a dark brown textured fabric.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
What's the fastest way to know which products have the best reviews, the lowest return rates, and the highest dependability ratings? Meet Sherman's Certified Models. They pass all three tests, and our customer's love them.
You'll find the certified label on hundreds of items in our stores and online. A certified model doesn't have to be premium priced, it just has to last and perform as you'd expect. Even though a Sherman's Certified product is the best of the best, you have 30 days to take it home and try it out. If it isn't perfect for you, we'll take it back and get you something you do love.